Best Homemade Detox Drinks to Lose Weight Fast!
Detox naturally at home with one of the classic and most popular homemade detox drinks to lose weight. Try the Master Cleanse homemade “lemonade” and see the pounds melt away.
The Master Cleanse Detox to Lose Weight
The Master Cleanse Recipe is extremely effective for total body detox and weight loss. It’s one of the best known methods for cleansing your digestive system and quickly losing weight.
If you’ve never heard of the Master Cleanse, basically it is a 10-day detox diet where you drink a special “detox lemonade” that you make yourself at home.
The Master Cleanse lemonade diet has been around for over 20 years. It was made famous by Beyoncé Knowles when she quickly lost 20 lbs. for her role in Dreamgirls. It has been used by thousands of people, including celebrities, with remarkable success.
Recipe for the “Master Cleanse” Homemade Detox Drink
| Single Serving
Mix each of the following ingredients into a large glass:
You must use fresh squeezed lemon juice. Frozen or canned juice reduces the effectiveness of the master cleanse diet. Use only organic grade B maple syrup–the real stuff. Do not use imitation maple syrup. The cayenne pepper is very important. The pepper helps to break up mucus and increase healthy blood flow. It also is a good source of B and C vitamins. For flavor and variety, mix this recipe with herbal tea. Be sure it is decaffeinated.
People experience an amazing 10-day turnaround in their health, with the Master Cleanse Lemon Detox Drink to Lose Weight… And you can, too!
New! 2018 Breakthrough
Remarkable Red Tea is the #1 Best Homemade Detox Drinks to Lose Weight
Many dieters make a common mistake of not taking into account what they drink. The truth is the liquids you consume have just as big an impact on your weight loss goals as the foods you eat.
Of course, that means for anyone who is serious about losing weight, you need to cut back or eliminate soda and high calorie drinks … and add fat-burning drinks to your daily diet.
Have You Heard About the “Red Tea Detox”?
If you haven’t heard of Red tea, I urge you to take a few minutes to read this short article – if you are looking to for one of the most effective homemade detox drinks to lose weight, then you are not going to be disappointed.
This tea allows dieters to:
- Block uncontrollable hunger and cravings…
- Prevent mood changes and irritability caused by low blood sugar…
- Eliminate rebound weight gain triggered by skipping meals and…
- Boost energy levels with no midafternoon energy slumps…
The remarkable Red tea is especially outstanding for both detoxifying and losing weight.
You can flush fat and toxins from your system and lose inches by drinking this delicious red tea (that is actually good for you). You can make this tea with ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now or that are easily available at the local grocery store
But What About Green Tea or Black Tea for Weight Loss?
What about Green tea? Most people think Green tea can help you lose weight … But science is showing that is not necessarily true. Several studies have shown that green tea does not have much of an affect on weight loss.
- For example, the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition published a study in 2009 that found green tea extract did not affect the metabolic rate of 12 normal weight men.
- Other researchers found that green tea led to only small, statistically insignificant weight loss in overweight or obese adults. And they noted that drinking green tea on a regular basis didn’t help people keep weight off.
- In addition to these alarming conclusions, there is another problem – putting sugar into your green tea is an extra source calories that you may not be counting. According to experts, some people frequently drink tea may consume up to 300 calories or more every day from sugar.
What about Black tea? Did you know Black tea is actually “burnt green tea”? It’s full of caffeine just like regular green tea.
- Drinking too much caffeine doesn’t help with weight loss because after the “up” comes the “down” and your body craves food to bring your body back to balance.
- Also, too much caffeine can cause heart palpitations, nausea, and those “jittery” feelings.
- Another common problem is that people often put milk into black tea. Adding milk to black tea slows down the absorption rate of antioxidants and polyphenols. Even more surprising, skim milk actually slows the process down even more than whole milk.
Even if you drink decaffeinated tea, the process used to decaffeinate tea destroys much of the natural ingredients. It makes more sense to drink tea that contains no caffeine (like the tea I’m going to reveal in just a moment).
So if green tea and black tea are not the best teas to lose weight what should you drink?
So What About Red Tea?
Simply said, Red tea is the newest weight-loss breakthrough. It’s one of the #1 best homemade detox drinks to lose weight because it burns fat like crazy. And you probably have the ingredients in your kitchen to make it right now!
Here’s an excerpt from an article by Liz Swann Miller about her astonishing Red Tea discovery…
Red Tea Detox is the New Weight Loss Secret!
The answer was found in the jungles of Africa where Kenyan tribesmen drink red tea to eliminate hunger pangs while they hunt for their next meal.
Red tea not only gets rid of hunger pangs, but it also promotes fat burning and boosts energy without relying on caffeine. That’s right, red tea is caffeine free.
Red tea is basically the perfect health drink.
It’s refreshing and tasty, hot or iced. It helps clear toxins … it reduces fat-storing hormones … and it promotes the production of fat-burning hormones … all while naturally reducing stress and balancing insulin.
I’m a naturopath, and I’ve spent years studying the benefits and side effects of each of the 5 unique ingredients that go into red tea. It’s these ingredients, which can be found at the local supermarket, working together that makes red tea the ultimate metabolism-boosting, fat-busting, energy-revitalizing drink … and these ingredients are not found in green or black tea.
Red tea is caffeine free, gluten free and sugar free. It’s a great alternative to caffeine — with absolutely no jitters, so “flushing fat away” is safe and rapid. Red tea also contains no fats or carbohydrates. The flavor is mild and slightly sweet.
Red tea stops hunger pangs so it’s simple and easy to lose weight.
The tea, itself … which some call ‘voodoo tea’ even though the benefits it produces are real and definitely not ‘voodoo’ … was discovered in the wilds of Africa where Kenyan tribesmen drink it to eliminate hunger pangs while they hunt for their next meal.
I myself used the tea, which is delicious by the way, to lose 14 pounds in 14 days and since I’ve started drinking the tea I’ve now lost a total of 41 pounds.
My story is not unique. Thousands of people are losing weight with this incredible tea.
Another excellent thing about Red tea is it contains powerful antioxidants. The antioxidants in red tea are scientifically proven to fight toxins that are causing oxidative damage in your body. And it has an antibacterial, antiparasitic and antiviral action to boost your immunity.
Your body goes through multiple steps to flush fat naturally. Even if just one step is blocked, your body’s ability to burn fat grinds to a halt. This gets crucial the older you get because you are more likely to have one or more of these steps blocked.
The Red Tea Detox unblocks all these steps – that’s why it tops the list of homemade detox drinks to lose weight and cleanse toxins. You can drink this delicious Red tea either cold or hot. Drinking red tea is one of the best ways to detox and lose weight because it helps re-balance your hormones so you can lose weight and do it as easy as 1-2-3.
The bottom line is…
The delicious Red Tea Detox is one of the best homemade detox drinks to lose weight.
Red tea unlocks your ability to lose weight easily and permanently not only because it “halts hunger” but it can reverse the harm caused by the toxins in your fat cells. All without willpower, which is a tremendous benefit for you. It is definitely superior to other weight-loss and detox diet plans.
In a media interview, Liz further explains:
Who is the Red Tea Detox plan for?
“The Red Tea Detox works equally well for both women and men. It also doesn’t matter if you have a lot of weight to lose or just a few pounds, it can quickly help you achieve your weight loss goal. This program is ideal for anyone who is concerned about their health (especially if you are over age 35) …
Are there any secrets behind the plan?
“In addition to the tea, we have based this plan on three new revolutionary fat-shrinking rules:
- Rule 1 – Eat MORE, Weigh LESS. The old rules of dieting have been telling you to eat less… so you end up feeling deprived and starving with tiny portions. Forget about that.
- Rule 2 – Reduce STRESS, Restore Hormone BALANCE. This new rule is about reducing your chronically high stress levels and balancing your hormones. You will feel CALMER and Weigh LESS.
- Rule 3 – Exercise LESS, lose MORE Weight. Scientists have made astonishing discoveries … and a recent breakthrough is something scientists call the exercise “sweet spot.” Your sweet spot is the exercise intensity level where the full fat-burning power of your body is unleashed, so your body draws on fat stores for fuel. You are NOT exercising harder. You are exercising smarter. Do this right, and fat layers under your skin vanish… excess pounds disappear… you can drop a dress or a pant size in 2 weeks… as your whole body becomes firmer, sexier and trimmer.
Sadly, most people are eating too little and exercising too much… and this actually works against their fat loss.
With The Red Tea Detox Program, we are changing this “wrong thinking” and helping people lose more weight faster. With The Red Tea Detox, there are no more diet failures … No more guilt or remorse. When you drink it regularly, and follow the simple rules, you can quickly shed 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or more pounds.”
That’s why I believe that the Red Tea Detox could be the breakthrough many people who have been struggling to lose weight have been waiting for.
Click here to learn more.